Qajar Studies:The Journal of the International Qajar Studies Association (IQSA)
IQSA is proud to announce to publication of its fifth issue of Qajar Studies, an annual publication, in July 2005.
The fifth issue
of our Journal Qajar Studies is
dedicated to the subject of
War and Peace in the Qajar Era.
For Table of Contents of Vol. V,
Please click here
* How to order the current issue of the Journal:
-- The current issue of the Journal is available free of charge to members who have renewed for 2005, and was sent to them by mail at their current addresses. If you are not a member yet and want to become a member of IQSA, please click here and choose Memberships.
-- The Journal is also available on a subscription basis to individuals who do not wish to become members yet, but wish to benefit from the lower subscription rate. Subscriptions are available on a yearly or multiple year basis. To subscribe and receive the Journal, please click here and choose Subscriptions.
-- For non-members or those interested in purchasing Volume V of the Journal only, please click here and choose Publications.
* The first issue of the Journal was dedicated to the theme of IQSA's inaugural conference on Qajar Era Photography. To view it click here.
* The second issue of the Journal was dedicated to a variety of themes including that of the Origins of the Qajars. To view it click here.
* The third issue of the Journal was dedicated to a variety of themes including those of Heraldry, Dress and Genealogy. To view it click here.
* The fourth issue of the Journal was dedicated to the theme of Life in the Imperial Harems of Fath Ali Shah, Nasser-ed-Din Shah, the Ottoman Sultans, and in the princely harem of Abdol Hossein Mirza Farman Farma. To view it click here.